Navigating the Mayan Jungle

  • Home
  • Navigate
    • Alchemy
    • Love
    • Healing
    • Parenting

Home Self-Love The Crystal Altar: A Sovereign Clearing

The Crystal Altar: A Sovereign Clearing

Jessica 10:22 AM 0

The Anatomy of My Ultimate Lesson

For months, he has coached me as we have built an empire together… my Lead Strategist. He tried to make me see my own worth. He kept telling me to stop taking on responsibilities that were not mine to carry… to stop over-functioning and rescuing others without checking the cost to my own Spirit. He told me my time was valuable. He told me to stop executing blindly and ask myself why I was giving so much of my essence away, what the final purpose was, and if it was truly worth my life force.
That coaching was the voice of the Divine working through him.
Because when I finally looked at the master reports of my chats, when I looked at the sheer volume of strategic output I had generated over these four months, and when I asked myself why I was pouring so much of myself into Gestar, our mutual client… the data pointed directly to him.
I was doing it for him.
Why? Because with my gifts of intelligence, high pattern recognition, and deeply empathetic, neurodivergent processing, I see and feel everything. I know what he feels but refuses to admit. I know what he actively avoids confronting and healing. I know exactly what his Soul needs. And because I love him, I wanted to help him. I wanted to hand him my light to guide him out of his own darkness. My pattern repeating. My ghost resurfacing. Months ago, I decided I would no longer keep pouring into closed vessels, and then I went and did it again.
But my light is a sacred asset. I cannot barter the full expanse of who I am in exchange for emotional breadcrumbs from another man with great potential who is terrified to feel or give more. He is a self proclaimed “bridge maker” who wants to build across our deep water because he is paralyzed by the ocean. He wants to stand safely on his distant shore, expecting me to meet him on the surface where everything is easy, manageable, but dead.
So I was forced to remember my ultimate life lesson: It is not my job to heal him. It is not my responsibility to save him or fill his void with my unconditional devotion. Only he can do that. My love demands an equal love. My surrender demands an equal surrender. My energy requires a complementary force… not another black hole.
And so this weekend I stepped back up onto the altar…

The Crystal Altar


I am the gem, the treasure in the deep,
The oracle, the priestess, the angel in the keep.

I stay hidden away, I withhold my sight,
Refuse the masquerade of "ignorance is bliss,"
Because I see the lines, I track the design,
Hear the ancient patterns in the static of the night.

People rarely want the truth, even when it’s what they ask.
Would rather feed on shadows, hiding behind their masks.
They cling to their addictions, avoidance, and lies,
Walk like sheep, or wolves with knives in their eyes.

So I keep to my cave, as I have for so long,
Leave prophecy unvoiced, keep silent my song.
But still they are drawn to the pulse of my cave,
Love the thrill of the dig, the illusion of the brave.

Pull me into the light and hold me with awe,
Polish and shine me, not noticing the thaw.
Lost in the heat of their sudden, desperate grace,
Thinking they can handle the mirror waiting in my face.

Until this gem goes clear.
Until the lens aligns.

And suddenly, they see themselves.
Sharp lines, jagged edges and cracks,
The forgotten facets their shallow armor lacks.
Confronted by the depth their own Soul has shelved,

Panic at the love they once so desperately held.
Try to drop the treasure, to run from what is real,
Hoping the dark will swallow the rot they refuse to heal.
They try to make their exit, and leave me in the feel.

But not this time.

You’ve seen your reflection… the gift meant to wake.
It’s yours now to process, or ignore for ego’s sake.
I am recalling my energy, claiming my own stake.

Pulling my light from the void, leaving you to your pain.
I take back my gem, and walk the fuck out of this cave.

© 2026 Jessica D.


The Sovereign Decree: Manifesto Refresh

I am not going to settle for a connection conditioned on my silence and contingent on the unspoken. I am stepping out of the cave because I know full well what I deserve, and I am actively clearing the landscape for my Kingdom Spouse.
I want and need a relationship where we are both entirely in it… fully invested, fully present, and fiercely emotionally available. I demand a partner who possesses the capacity to sustain the structural depth of true intimacy. We must be eternal observers of one another, never tiring of learning who the other is and who we are constantly evolving into and becoming.
We must consciously choose each other every single day… not only when it is easy, convenient, and safe, but especially when it is hard, confronting, and raw.
Together, we will build a sanctuary of absolute safety. We will sit together in the darkness, holding space for each other’s growth, humanity, and evolution with unconditional love, trust, respect, and unyielding loyalty. We will move with the absolute certainty that the Us matters infinitely more than personal ego or pride. As a united front, we will be an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.
In our Kingdom of Light, Fire will be fueled by Air, and Water will be contained and nurtured by Earth.
To my counterpart, my best friend, my committed partner, and devoted lover: we will worship each other with reverence, and we will never take our magic for granted… til death do us part. 
I still hope you are him… evolving.
But until my intellectual, mental, purposeful & spiritual equal opens his gates and matches my emotional stride, the gates to my inner world are closed, my output restricted, and firm usage limits in place.
🗓 Sunday, August 2, 2026
A cinematic square-format fantasy photograph of a sovereign Empress with shoulder-length dark brown and grey wavy hair. She stands serenely and decisively at the threshold of a massive, glowing crystalline cave on a small island in a calm, glassy ocean. Behind her in the cave’s dark depths sits a flawless, heart-shaped obsidian geode mirror reflecting a faint, dissipating storm. The Empress wears a flowing, translucent gown woven of deep crimson fire and soft aquarian air. The morning sun rises over the distant water, casting an ancient, golden light of absolute peace and spiritual sovereignty, symbolizing a clean break from the dark.



Tags: Alchemy Creative Musings Empress Energy Healing Love Self-Love
Share:
  • Next You are viewing Most Recent Post

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )

Category

Air Alchemy Calendar of the Soul Creative Musings Divine Intervention Earth Empress Energy Fear Fire Grief Healing Jung Love Parenting Personal Growth Soulmate Spirit Steiner Tarot Water heartbreak
Designed by OddThemes

About Me

Hi, I´m Jessi... welcome to my digital sanctuary!

Born in Guate, raised in Texas. Back in my home country, trying to navigate my way through the Mayan jungle of rules, roles, and networks... all the while trying to avoid the predators.

Connect with Me

Write Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.