Navigating the Mayan Jungle

  • Home
  • Navigate
    • Alchemy
    • Love
    • Healing
    • Parenting

Home Self-Love An Odyssey of the Unspoken: The Obsidian Mirror

An Odyssey of the Unspoken: The Obsidian Mirror

Jessica 1:11 PM 0

The Prologue: Sovereignty and Boundaries

"I let myself want you, I let myself try, I let myself want you, I let myself hope... I let myself feel things I know that you don't."

There is a profound, shattering alchemy that occurs when the heart finally exhausts its capacity to over-function. We reach the edge of the deep water, look at the reflection of our own capacity for devotion, and realize that los patrones se repiten hasta que uno decide ya no más. 

To step fully into our sovereignty means closing the door on all forms of breadcrumbs. It is the conscious demand for a love of mutual ignition—a sanctuary of emotional safety, unwavering loyalty, and a counterpart who chooses to meet us in the center, especially when it is confronting. 

This Lighthouse is no longer broadcasting its warmth into the void for free. The vault is locked to those who will not cross the bridge, porque en este nuevo año cósmico quiero invertir mi energía con mayor sabiduría, en proyectos con retorno real y no solo potencial.


I. The Descent (Air to Earth)

“Hay que minimizar la tristeza…” But where does my sadness hide? Behind an armor of habitual smiles. You make jokes wherever you can… I bite my lip to keep from smiling.

Guard my heart. Keep my composure from falling apart.

“Tu expresión es pura alegría…” A mask of joy concealing shadows. I try like air to stay detached… And you smirk when you see me hold back.

“¿Qué, tú no mientes?” I lie only to myself, evitando fantasmas y escondiendo esqueletos. You speak of work but sprinkle in the truth... "Tú tienes ahí una odisea... tu camino a casa..."

Remove my layers, map my curves… Dissolve the iron armor.

But where is my home? I think, fighting back tears. You see into my soul and your eyes soften, looking away before the love can rise. But you move my emotions in waves like the tides.

My lips part, and out floods my wounded heart. “Tengo que darte candela para animarte…” I can light my own candle, pero no aguanta mucho tiempo.

Comfort this vessel. I deserve ancient devotion.

"¿Estás triste, mosqueada?" Sí, hay algo en mí... y usted bien lo sabe. "No, no lo sé, pero ahora me haces pensar…"

My emotions fight to speak, breaking through the composure. Entertain my mind and ignite my laugh… silence the relentless rumination. Captivate my gaze, voice the unspoken… soothe the trembling worries.

Hold my wrists above my head… Contain the violent turmoil.


II. The Crucible (Water to Fire)

Usted es puro agua… And I am a wildfire aching to be flooded. Taste my mouth, claim my breath… ease the lingering doubts. With every point, you pause and look into my eyes.

"Ya ves… es que si me meto ahí… en ti me pierdo." And there it is. The fear we both feel. We don't want to get lost. All I want right now is to get on my knees and take you into my mouth.

Spread my legs, spark my fire… burn away this fear. 

Devour my essence, coax my moans… shatter these inhibitions. 

Worship this temple, part my sea… satisfy this hollow yearning.


III. The Fructification (Spirit)

I cannot love another unavailable man. Pero no se preocupe, se me pasará… I patch the dam to keep from feeling. Hasta que los sentimientos me consuman… I am terrified to lose myself again.

“Yo te veo perfecta…” A perfect mess.

Consume my Holy Pieces. Reveal your naked truth. Transmute and Rise. Porque quiero soltar… volver a sentir… and for us both to evolve.

Penetrate the shadows and fill our cores… Propagate the Infinite.

© 2026 Jessica D.

🗓 Tuesday, Jul 28, 2026


Tags: Alchemy Creative Musings Healing Jung Self-Love
Share:
  • Next You are viewing Most Recent Post

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )

Category

Air Alchemy Calendar of the Soul Creative Musings Divine Intervention Earth Empress Energy Fear Fire Grief Healing Jung Love Parenting Personal Growth Soulmate Spirit Steiner Tarot Water heartbreak
Designed by OddThemes

About Me

Hi, I´m Jessi... welcome to my digital sanctuary!

Born in Guate, raised in Texas. Back in my home country, trying to navigate my way through the Mayan jungle of rules, roles, and networks... all the while trying to avoid the predators.

Connect with Me

Write Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

  • Disarming Avoidance: The Courage to be Loved
  • Why I Let My Soulmate Go: Queen of Cups Wisdom & Choosing Self-Worth
  • MANIFESTO: From Solitude to Reactivation
  • The Empress’s Retreat: Completion, Destiny, and the Power of Nine
  • The Infinite Flow: Loving from Wholeness & Spiritual Union (Steiner & Jung)
  • The Alchemist's Heart
  • Enter the Emperor
  • Soul Integration: Uniting the Divine Counterpart Within (Steiner & Jung)
  • Spiritual Rebirth
  • The Air Spread Tarot: King of Swords Mastery & Decisive Action
Powered by Blogger.