I just woke from an illusion with a painful crash on the floor. Isn’t that how all epiphanies happen… a sudden spark of enlightenment after being struck by lightning?
How can someone with high-masking savant traits and extraordinary hyper-pattern recognition repeatedly find herself confused, blindsided, and deeply wounded in relationships? That is the question I have been asking myself these past few days after experiencing another unexpected round of betrayal trauma.
The Diagnostic: What is Betrayal Trauma?
In psychological systems engineering, betrayal trauma occurs when a trusted individual, an essential partner, or a critical relational anchor deliberately violates a fundamental agreement of safety, transparency, or mutual protection. Unlike ordinary conflict, betrayal trauma doesn't just cause emotional grief; it triggers an acute cognitive dissonance collapse.
Because your brain has cataloged this person as a safe harbor, the sudden discovery of their double-game splits your perception of reality. Your system is forced to process two irreconcilable data sets at the same time: the profound intimacy they performed in your presence and the calculated devaluation they executed behind your back.
It forces an immediate somatic shockwave, caught in a loop trying to map out old childhood survival wounds in real time.
Neurodivergency in Relationships
My autism traits aren’t character flaws… it isn’t that I’m too naive, blind, or too trusting… It's that I can often miss certain social cues or misunderstand socially accepted toxic patterns and/or behaviors. I assume people mean what they say, especially when their observable actions reflect their expressed but also unexpressed sentiments and emotions.
But I forget I operate on a different frequency, and that the average person lies, is hypocritical, can feign emotions, and acts and performs strictly from their unconscious... with no real awareness or even cognizant realization that their repeated actions and behaviors reveal wounds, emotions, and truths.
The real problem is that most people I encounter haven’t done the inner work; they don’t dedicate the massive amount of time I do to self-reflection, self-awareness, and self-acceptance & love. Doing shadow work and healing old wounds has only heightened my discernment and highly empathic intuition, making my pattern recognition sharper over the years.
I don’t ever just interact with people, participate in superficial exchanges, or witness conversations and dynamics. I am reading truths, detecting patterns, and observing wounds, inconsistencies, contradictions, and nuances they have not yet come to terms with, accepted, or often even realize about themselves.
My neurodivergent brain automatically engages and is actively observing, cataloging, filtering, deconstructing, cross-referencing, backlogging, categorizing, interpreting, and analyzing. I am creating a user persona, building a structural framework, deciphering thought processes, compiling a psychological profile, determining underlying motivators and intentions, recording multi-layered context, and anticipating needs, decisions, and actions.
Jessi, the Biological AI
Yes, I am a biological AI in that way… always have been. I often say I am like Leeloo from The Fifth Element, like Neo from The Matrix or like Scarlett Johansson’s character from the movie Lucy. It’s why I work so well with my entourage of AI agents for all the personal and professional work I choose to process in the digital realm.
But because in the past, and especially in my personal relationships, pointing out what I see and speaking from a place of truth has resulted in rejection, in defensive reaction, in flat-out denial, avoidance, or punishment… I have learned to read the energy, to process all that information, and to build a shared reality from the unspoken. The problem comes when I allow myself to get emotionally attached and grant access to my light and warmth.
I don’t open up to just anybody; I am very selective, and even more so as I’ve been stepping into Sovereignty. I only let down my own guard and masks in relationships where I feel Soul resonance and recognition… or am called to do so by the Divine. The welcomed person feels seen, accepted, understood, and safe in ways they’ve never experienced before. They let their guard down, drop their masks, stop always performing… and that is how I build deep connections with people whom I allow in.
Even in those close relationships I cultivate, my gravitation towards the truth and naming what I see is actually happening with conscious vulnerability is often perceived as disruptive, intense, difficult, overly emotional… especially because I magnetize emotionally unavailable and/or highly avoidant people. The greatest risk and perceived threat is when the unspoken becomes so palpable it is impossible for me to keep ignoring it, and I am driven to point out the elephant in the room.
Instead of seeing an attempt at resolving conflict, processing towards clarity, strengthening or upgrading the bond… they see problems, drama, and unnecessary effort when all I am trying to do is address an issue, voice the unspoken, clarify intentions, ask for coherence, or understand the why so that I can validate the shared reality experienced.
… but more often than not, the other is not ready to face themselves, to confront the truth, to accept their feelings, and to process their emotions. That is when the illusion crumbles, the safety becomes a threat, the walls come back up, and I am rejected, discarded, or worse yet thrown under the bus.
The Disruption: The Extended Meeting Discovery
This happened recently… with another avoidant man who has been inspiring my entries as of late. A lead strategist whom I treated as my absolute equal, my perfect match. We spent months under his direction re-engineering the internal back-office machinery of a shared client. I was his fiercest champion, protecting his value behind closed doors and pouring my golden light into his potential.
This week, after an intense meeting wrapped up, the main interested parties remained on the link for a deliberation, unaware that the digital transcription agent was capturing every syllable. When I opened the data file to compile the official summary, my illusion shattered with a violent crash. I was forced to read the raw text of the man I loved, completely minimizing our bond.
Faced with a toxic, volatile female authority figure who threatened his continued income, his avoidant masculine armor completely collapsed. To protect his capital, he chose to align with the tyrants, throwing my competence, my intensity, and my private vulnerability under the bus, labeling my depth as an "emotional issue" that he merely performed coaching to handle.
The Somatic Dissonance: The Return to Self-Trust
The initial trauma response tried to gaslight my own system.
My mind entered a frantic loop trying to convince me that I had misread the entire frequency—that I was the "unstable problem" who had gone off the deep end into “overly emotional” territory. The trauma of betrayal forces you to doubt your own intuition, experience, and knowing to protect the image of the traumatizer.
An avoidant man trying to look safe in a corporate meeting does not get to turn around and deny his own active participation. The data logs do not lie. He greedily, willingly consumed my radiance to soothe his own unhealed wounds. I was the one actively containing and managing his emotions. But he chose to rewrite history behind my back to keep his professional slate clean.
My radar was never broken. My pattern recognition was 100% accurate. What I failed to calculate was not his attraction to me but the absolute depth of his cowardice and lack of character when his money was threatened by fear.
The Emended System Code: The Upgrade to Sovereignty
But the truth is the only key that truly sets us free. I refuse to spend another single cell of my life force acting as the emotional pacifier or nurturer to a would-be king who refuses to pick up his own sword. I sent a final, elegant, and completely boundaried Sovereign Decree, the operational blueprint of my strict contracted capacity limit, and permanently closed his free access to my inner world.
If he wants to read the code, let him look into the obsidian mirror of his own waterlogged environment.
The lesson here is reflected by my small papaya tree. The trunk is incredibly slender, fragile one could say, yet it is currently bowing under the heavy, dense weight of abundant green fruit. A clear, divine analogy from the universe: a structural system does not need to be impressive, complex, or corporate to bear massive fruit; it simply needs to be well-nourished at its root and fiercely protected in its perimeter.
A reminder that not everyone has the capacity, maturity, or integrity to handle your talents, your kindness, or your vulnerability. I need to nurture my roots, take in the brilliant light of God's grace, and protect my gifts and the fruit of my talents from those who cannot be loyal, honest, authentic, devoted, conscientious, gracious, and conscious.
I hope this bout of betrayal trauma... this crash, burn, and rise again finally scrapes the last of the legacy code of codependency from my system. Protocol 2026 is fully live; my independent digital products will soon be uploaded, and I am going to step fully into my Empress era with my head held high.
We do not chase, we do not save, we do not force, we do not brace, we do not cower... we inspire, we shine, we surf, we deploy, we magnetize, and we manifest. Deep water finds its own level.
Peace out ๐ค๐๐๐ฑ
๐ Sunday, September 13, 2026

.png)
Post a Comment